It is finally June! Which means we are halfway through 2021! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. Summer is just around the corner which means pretty summer nails.
Let's get started with this super quick tutorial!
(When you use my links, I receive a small commission at no cost to you)
1. Search for your desired image on Cricut Design Space. I am using the Daisy image which can be found in the search box by typing #M95A0DF2
Click MAKE IT (green rectangle)
2. Click "ON MAT" and then click "DONE"
3. Search for "Premium Vinyl - Holographic" and change the pressure to "More"
4. Place Holographic Vinyl on StandardGrip Mat.
5. Load mat into machine and click "Go"
6. Unload mat from Cricut Joy
7. Start weeding the excess vinyl
8. Transfer the vinyl to your desired nail! All done!!
It is super easy to add vinyl decals to your nails. The best part is that design space has so many other images that you can use as nail decals! I cannot wait to see your nail decals made out of vinyl!